Concept Design & Consulting
- Study land (based on price, demand trends in area, etc.)
- Conduct market study to determine ideal unit sizes and pricing strategy.
- Develop concept and architectural design.
- Prepare permit file.
- Obtain approvals from various governmental and regulatory authorities:
- Syndicate of architects and engineers
- Environment ministry
- Provide strategic brand insight and direction that pertain to marketing communications at the corporate and product level.
- Ongoing involvement in key market research initiatives such as brand awareness and tracking, and research to determine communications effectiveness.
- Monitoring of annual trends and ongoing analysis of consumer attitudes and behavior.
- Coordinate with other agencies to ensure an integrated marketing approach and strategy for Client.
- Study and analyze the markets and audiences for the Business, as well as the key competitors’ strategies, programs, and spending.
- Contribute to and advise Client on the development and implementation of marketing plans, including marketing communications, advertising, strategy and account planning, and research for the contract and subsequent year.
Sales / Resales
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales and others.
- Submit activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Escalate slow or non-pay situations at 30-days resulting in development of alternative payment methods or payment plans.
- Resolve customer issues related to slow pay or non-payment of invoices through proactive communication with customers every 30 days.
- Understand, apply and explain pertinent laws and procedures concerning collections and the seizure and sale of personal property.
- Negotiate agreements and settlements within established guidelines.
- Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts.
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status.
- Establish effective rapport about the buyers, responsible relatives and other parties to obtain information and elicit cooperation.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Simple Sales Funnel Management.
- Easy Marketing Campaign Deployment.
- Lead to Sales Management.
- Full Automation across CRM, Sales and Marketing.
- CRM for Enhanced Communication.
- Improved Analytical Data and Reporting.
- Understanding the customers.
- What Exactly the new CRM solution will provide.
- Who will be responsible on Implementing the solution.
- What resources (in terms of both employees and finances).
- How your data will be migrated into the new solution.
- Make Assessments.
- Get the word out about properties and find the information their clients need.
- Work with clients and customers face-to-face on a daily basis. Listening to their needs and communicate effectively and pleasantly.
- Collect payments and, if necessary, manage legal follow up work.
- Convincing clients to rent properties at the right price, and use persuasion to close deals.
- Problem-Solving, Leasing agents need to quickly find answers to questions.
- Draft and review agreements, producing technically accurate quality standard work, drafting technically correct opinions and reviewing the reports.
- Legal Retainer Service Package.
- Follow up on warnings and cancellation notifications.
- Amend & Perform waiver, cancellation, and upgrade agreement for existing clients.
- Negotiate existing conflict between project owners & clients.
- Obtain expert support as well as feedback during the entire project so that the legal work procedures proceed without any interruptions.